Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 is a GREAT number!

Yes, this post is a little overdue, but better late than never. On August 20th, Teague was 3 months old and on September 1st, Daron and I had been married 3 years.

I love this man! Here he is sooo excited to be dressed up to go into the operating room when I was going to have Teague. I am so glad that I am going to be with him for all eternity. He is the hardest working man I have ever met. He is really easy going and is trying to teach me to be that way too. He can always make me laugh, even when I don't want to. He has been so understanding and patient with me when I have cried for the last 3 weeks about having to work and not being with Teague 24/7. He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful daddy. I am so glad Teague has such a good example. I love you Bucket!!!!!


I can't even believe this little boy is 3 months old (well almost 4 months now!!), time has totally flew by. He has been such a blessing into our lives. He is the sweetest little baby I have ever met. He is so easy going and happy. He loves his hands, lying on his tummy, standing up on your lap or any other hard surface, watching the dogs play, watching little kids play, TALKING, reading books, and chewing on his blankets and plastic rings. He has changed so much in the last 2 months, its unbelievable. He is a BIG boy! (That might be an understatement:)) He is rolling over and is about ready to get his driver's license :) I love him so much and still can't believe he is mine!!! (Ok Daron, ours!) Happy 3 month birthday baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment