Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 MONTHS!!!

I seriously can't believe that my little guy is already 4 months old. Time has flown by. I love this little guy more and more every single day. He is so much fun. We went and visited Dr. Miller for his wellness check-up and I was so excited to see how much he weighed and how long he was. I wasn't excited for his shots, but to my surprise, Teague did REALLY well. Not a peep out of him after the first shot and then he cried just a little bit after his second shot. What a little stud!!! So, Teague weighs 19 pounds (98%) and is 26.5 inches long (92%). He is one BIG boy!
Teague still loves to play on his belly, loves to chew on anything and everything ( I think he is teething), still loves his paci but will also use his thumb or fingers if it isn't available, LOVES LOVES LOVES all kids, his reflection and Cookie and Paisley, I seriously could go on and on. We love Teague more than we thought we could!

No comments:

Post a Comment