Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm soooo SAD....


to leave this cute boy tomorrow. I have loved every minute of the last 3 months. Teague is such a happy, sweet, loving baby. He brings so much joy and happiness into our home. I am so grateful for him and the mom that he has made me into.
I have to go back to work tomorrow and I am dying. I am so sad that I won't get to spend all day with my little lover boy anymore. I wish in the worst way that I could stay home. I am thinking of every possible thing I can do, so that I don't have to go back to work next year. I never imagined that I would want to be a stay at home mom but this little boy has changed me. I want nothing more than to be a mom ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! I know Teague will be in good hands while I am at work and that gives me comfort, but I still wish it was me.
Baby Teague, I am going to miss you terribly. I LOVE YOU BABY BOY!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey I do feel your pain. You can make through this next year! It's definately not going to be easy, but your tough and you can do it. Don't look at it as you have a whole year. Just take it one day at a time and I promise it will go fast and the year will be over before you know it. Just let me know if you need anything and I would be glad to help! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete