Saturday, July 11, 2009

We LOVE our BOB!!!!



My mom's best friend Sharon (AKA Shabob or Bob, my second mom) came in to town on Monday all the way from California JUST to babysit Teague. I called her a few weeks in advance to ask if she would like to babysit Teague while I went to my PESTL class from 8am to 4pm everyday for a week. She, of course, was more than willing!
Teague loved hanging out with his Bob! They played and talked all day long....and of course he took his little naps. Bob said she swears his hair grew an inch while she was in town and he wants to crawl already!!!! Bob was in heaven, I think, because she was able to love, hug, and kiss on him ALL DAY long!
We are so grateful that Bob came into town to watch our little guy. We didn't feel worried AT ALL that he was home with her, I love that I felt so comfortable leaving my little guy with someone. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. We love our Bob!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much I loved taking care of Daron and Lindsey's most precious baby, Teague. He provided me with a week of smiles and Joy. Can't wait til I can go back!! Love, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so freaking cute. He reminds me so much of Tripp the way he is built. I enjoyed your visit last week. Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete