Friday, July 31, 2009

California

Teague and I flew to California on Saturday morning so that we could be at Rilan's 2nd birthday party. Rilan knew about her new cousin and was so excited to meet him. She was so darn cute with Teague. She loved him.
On Sunday, my dad and step mom Diana, threw Teague a welcome party with my dad's side of the family. It was a really nice afternoon. I loved seeing my aunts and my cousins. I never really realize how much I miss my extended family until I am with them. Teague made out with some great gifts. Thanks to Dad and Diana for putting that on for us! And thank you everyone for coming!
Monday and Tuesday we just hung out with family and friends. I wish we could have stayed longer but I had a long to-do list that my mom was coming back to Utah to help me with.
We drove to Spanish Fork on Wednesday. It took us 12 hours with the little guy. Normally it takes about 9. He was such a good little traveler and Nomee rewarded him with lots of clothes when we stopped at the outlets!!!!
Teague didn't sleep well at all that night...I swear he was up every hour....BUT last night, he slept 9 HOURS!!!! Yes, you read that right, 9 hours......Oh I hope that stays the norm!!!!
Here are just a few recent pictures.............

This was Teague's outfit for the rodeo....cutest John Deere boots!

My niece Rilan on her 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment