Sunday, July 19, 2009

2 Months.......... ALREADY!!!!


Our sweet, loving, ADORABLE, little boy is now 2 months old. I seriously can't even believe it. It took FOREVER for him to get here (it seemed) and now he is growing WAY too fast. Time is flying. Teague is HUGE and I love him. His rolls ALL over his little body are just adorable. He is such a sweet, happy, cuddly little boy and he loves his mom and dad. He has started to smile a ton. He loves laying on the ground, rolling (with help) from his belly to his back. When he is on his belly, his little legs can't move fast enough. He will lift his head for a while and look around, but then he gets tired. He loves his bath. He no longer sits in the net in the bath, he is all the way in and he loves it. He splashes the whole time. I can't believe this little angel is ALL OURS. I don't know what we did to deserve him but I am glad that he is ours. We love our little Teague!!!!! Oh ya.. STATS: Teague now weighs 14 pounds 12 ounces and is 24 1/4 inches long..... and you thought I was lying when I said he is HUGE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey! Your little boy is adorable. Mom always talks about how cute he is. It was a treat to hear from you. We'll be down frist week in aug. so you'll have to stop by so I can see him in person.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture. He looks like such a happy little guy! Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete