Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What!?!?!?!

Two posts in one day??? Well, I figured that when something happens that I want to blog about, I better blog about it whenever I have the chance. Teague is down for a nap right now, so what better time, than now?
We went for a bike ride this morning and found ourselves at the park. He has been getting more and more daring on the things that he will do by himself. Today, he decided that he didn't need mom to help him down the slide, that he was going to go all by himself. Well, I couldn't help but laugh at his hairdo, when he got to the bottom......(Don't mind his silly facial expression!)

He loves to "driving, driving" on the playground!

Seriously, love the hair....and remember Teague has never gotten a haircut..... That is 15 months of growth.... There are a couple pieces that are longer than others :)

1 comment: