Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So, I haven't posted in FOREVER and I should have posted all summer long! I now have 2 weeks left of summer and I need to get caught up! Where to start.......
Teague turned ONE!!! And his party was a success! We went to the sports park, near our house, invited friends and family to celebrate with us. It was still a little chilly, but the kids were able to play on the playground and the adults could sit and talk while watching the kids play. Teague was spoiled rotten....All the attention was on him and he received tons of great gifts. He was really funny to watch eat his cake! Here are some pictures of the birthday boy!

This is the darling cake that Shannon made for my little birthday boy! She was such an amazing help, babysitter, friend!!!! We miss them so much already!

Do you think he liked his cake?

Loving being a big boy and feeding himself!

Getting help opening his presents from his Uncle Aaron, cousin Remington, and friend Jacob!

Because I am so late in posting about Teague's birthday, I will tell you what Teague is doing at almost 15 months....
* He is walking (trying to run) EVERYWHERE!
* He loves to read books by himself and have us read to him
* He is SOOO smart! He does lots of animal sounds: horse, cow, pig, fish (opens his mouth open and closed), lizard (sticks his tongue in and out), dog, cat, lion, and chicken. He can tell you what Mama says (he says no, no, no while waving his little arm around) and he will also tell you what Grandpa says (he roars like a lion)
* He says mama, dada, ball, bird, baby, water, milk, yummy yum (num-a-num), bike, nanna (either to represent Anna, the horse, or banana), grandma (sounds like ma)....that's all I can remember right now.
*He loves mac'n'cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese, apples, oranges, bananas, nilla wafers, fruit snacks (which I swore I was never going to give my children), chicken, bread, ritz crackers, KETCHUP, mini pancakes with syrup, chicken nuggets....ok.....really anything :)
*When you ask him his name, he will say Teague (sounds like T) and you can also ask him how old he is and he will say One.
*He loves to be outside....we go running quite often and he doesn't usually mind being in the jogger for a while..
*Loves the pool and going down the water slide
* Loves bubbles
* Still loves riding horses and riding the mule around Grandma and Grandpa's yard to feed all the animals
* Is quite loud...doesn't have a low volume
* His scream is still ear piercing and horrible!!
*He has 9 teeth, with the 2nd molar coming in shortly...
* So dang cute, I can't even stand it!!!!


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love the pictures and update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so dang cute! I can't believe how old he is! Time goes by way too quick. Good luck with the new school year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! Those cheeks!! What a doll! I'm so glad that you posted so I could see some pics!! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete