Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My (not so baby) boy Teague!




Who couldn't love this face? I mean honestly!?!?!


This summer has been amazing. Teague is quite the two year old little boy. My mom says that he takes after me because he is BOSSY! He is quite the little cowboy and dad's sidekick. He loves to go up to Grandma and Papa's house to ride Anna. He has even been cutting a little this summer, just like dad.


This picture is of Teague helping mom and dad feed and water the horses at Grandma and Papa's house.





I'm loving the cowboy boots and trunks. The only thing he is missing is his cowboy hat. :)


He can't go riding without his wranglers, belt, boots, and hat. He is the cutest dang cowboy I have ever seen.....sorry Daron, you are definitely a close second!!


I really can't believe my baby boy is not a baby anymore but a big brother. He is really smart and talks really well. We always get comments on how smart people think he is (takes after me). He is funny, full of it, loves being the center of attention, gets "bucked off" of almost everything,




No comments:

Post a Comment