Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just a couple weeks late!

My baby boy is 6 months old!!!! I know, I know, I can't believe it either. It has been the best 6 months of my life.
Teague now:
  • has 2 teeth
  • is sitting up by himself
  • scoots all over the place
  • is eating stage 2 baby food
  • LOVES biter biscuits
  • sticks his tongue out and blows
  • waves his arms around like a mad man when he is excited
  • still LOVES nursing more than anything
  • loves to watch the dogs play
  • weighs 21 pounds (well that was 2 1/2 weeks ago)-96%
  • is 28 1/2 inches long-97%
  • actually starting to grow some more hair
  • makes his mom and dad the most proud, happy parents!!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is super cute! What a happy (& lucky)boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little man! He is so adorbable!!! I can't believe it has all ready been six months. Before you know it he will be a year and have a partner in crime to play with.

    ReplyDelete